Van Cleef in action!

prettychic

toute suite
O.G.
Oct 5, 2010
Land of Bubbechic
Thanks for sharing your idea which is clever but it means wearing the bracelet without shortening the length and it may be too large for my wrist but it is still wearable! Perhaps I can let one motif dangle? The 15 motif length is ideal on you!

junngch

Dec 21, 2008
Thanks for sharing your idea which is clever but it means wearing the bracelet without shortening the length and it may be too large for my wrist but it is still wearable! Perhaps I can let one motif dangle? The 15 motif length is ideal on you!
You're welcome! Yes, I wear the 5 motif bracelet with one motif dangle as I have thin wrists. Thank you! I love both 15 and 20 motif length and enjoy wearing my jewelry in different ways.

Reactions: prettychic

Notorious Pink

Hermès PurseBlogger!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
New York
The ring looks gorgeous on you as well. Your emerald ring is gorgeous! It does look a lot like the ring in the movie. Your husband is observant. Haha at being purseforum lady with big ring. I thought you were going to write purseforum lady with big hands, with all the hand talk.
I remember after seeing the movie I was obsessed with Astrid‘s outfits (one dress in particular), I read a lot of articles about the costumes/wardrobing. It was all the real deal in the film.