Van Cleef in action!

The ring looks gorgeous on you as well. Your emerald ring is gorgeous! It does look a lot like the ring in the movie. Your husband is observant. Haha at being purseforum lady with big ring. I thought you were going to write purseforum lady with big hands, with all the hand talk.

I remember after seeing the movie I was obsessed with Astrid‘s outfits (one dress in particular), I read a lot of articles about the costumes/wardrobing. It was all the real deal in the film.

Hi! Would you mind posting a couple additional pictures of your Frivole ring? I think it is gorgeous and want it part of my collection, but need to get some other items first. Have you heard whether the ring has been discontinued?
Hi, sorry for delay! I haven’t been at VCA in ages, so no idea of any discontinuing of this ring. I can ask!
I’m visiting family so my ring is in a safe. Here is another pic I found in my photos. It truly is stunning. I admit I also want the pave btf in rg now eeeps.
4BEEB062-9ED2-4B5E-A257-3AED3000C61A.png

Hi! Would you mind posting a couple additional pictures of your Frivole ring? I think it is gorgeous and want it part of my collection, but need to get some other items first. Have you heard whether the ring has been discontinued?

My SA wrote that it is still in production, but just hasn't been stocked at the boutique in a while (this is a NM VCA). She said clients can request for it, but it entails paying ahead to have that order done. Then waiting. Good luck!