Van Cleef in action!

The safest method is USPS registered mail. It can take much longer to arrive, but it will be under lock and key when it is at a postal center, and anyone who touches it has to sign for it. I know many people who have used registered mail to send diamonds to be reset, for example, and I have, too. They'll give a normal priority mail delivery date, but you have to ignore that. I usually see registered taking 1-2 weeks to arrive. If you want to do it this year, I'd do it before the holidays. I think splitting them into two packages is probably a good idea anyway, though.

Yes, I totally agree, this is what I also use, slow, but most secure, and @OuiCestLaVie- you can insure for the replacement value of 8 HPs.

Hi ladies,

I am wondering if vca ever made vintage alhambra pendant in onyx WG combination. I‘ve seen earrings and bracelets but never a pendant. Is it possible to get this combination somewhere? TIA

Hi ladies,

I am wondering if vca ever made vintage alhambra pendant in onyx WG combination. I‘ve seen earrings and bracelets but never a pendant. Is it possible to get this combination somewhere? TIA

There have been some special editions with white gold and onyx in the past. There is a NYC special edition Magic onyx white gold pendant currently available. You can special order a white gold VA pendant now, but there is generally a 30% (or greater) additional charge above normal prices.

Reactions: opensesame