Van Cleef in action!

Always chic dear Lisa :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile:
I love the classic gold 20 motifs necklace with the carnelian! Beautiful :smile:
such a stunner, lisa! I've never considered a magic pendant (or any one, for that matter, until this year's HP debuted) but this is pretty convincing...
I think 20 and 10+5s are the best lengths
Add me to the list! I absolutely LOVE the carnelian with the solid gold! The carnelian Magic pendant and bracelet are definitely on my list!

Thank you, carnelian is definitely one of my favorites

I have over a dozen VCA pendants and have always complained about the chain length being too short for me, and finally took the plunge to lengthen the chains for 3 of them. Very happy with the results and now I can easily stack pendants. Will get the rest of my pendant chains extended for sure.

View attachment 4873765

View attachment 4873766
Did you have to pay to get the chain extended if you purchased it more than 3 months ago?

My amazing SA took care of it for me free of charge. I think if you have an established relationship they will most likely waive the fee if there’s any. My last SA offered free extension for all my pendant necklaces too.
I’ve been using the SA you referred me to so let me ask him ;) I want to get my 2015 holiday pendant extended

I’ve been using the SA you referred me to so let me ask him ;) I want to get my 2015 holiday pendant extended

Ha right. I referred my SA to several people and lost track:P

i have 8 holiday pendants that need extension, but I’m too paranoid to ship them all at once because if it something unexpected happens to the package I’d be devastated. This is not something full insurance coverage can make up for. So I’m thinking of shipping in 2-3 packages or waiting until I can go to NY in person. I know I probably sound too paranoid but it’s 2020 and anything unexpected could happen...

Reactions: Alena21
Ha right. I referred my SA to several people and lost track:P

i have 8 holiday pendants that need extension, but I’m too paranoid to ship them all at once because if it something unexpected happens to the package I’d be devastated. This is not something full insurance coverage can make up for. So I’m thinking of shipping in 2-3 packages or waiting until I can go to NY in person. I know I probably sound too paranoid but it’s 2020 and anything unexpected could happen...

The safest method is USPS registered mail. It can take much longer to arrive, but it will be under lock and key when it is at a postal center, and anyone who touches it has to sign for it. I know many people who have used registered mail to send diamonds to be reset, for example, and I have, too. They'll give a normal priority mail delivery date, but you have to ignore that. I usually see registered taking 1-2 weeks to arrive. If you want to do it this year, I'd do it before the holidays. I think splitting them into two packages is probably a good idea anyway, though.