Van Cleef in action!

No more shopping for me for a while. I just ordered this last week.

I am still slightly in shock. But I’d rather get one really special piece. It should come in later this Spring.

No stacking with this one.

This will look amazing with my Perlee interchangable necklace and my Bouton D’Or Lapis and Turquoise pendant. I’ll pair it with my multi-Frivole earrings and Frivole Pave BTF ring.

ETA, I also own a Verdura Candy ring in Lapis and Turquoise too.

View attachment 5698925

View attachment 5698926
You will smile every time you put this on. Congrats! I collect onyx/WG pieces and I still kick myself for not buying the Ludo in those colors when it was put on my wrist. That piece is so special. Congrats again!

I am still slightly in shock. But I’d rather get one really special piece. It should come in later this Spring.

This will look amazing with my Perlee interchangable necklace and my Bouton D’Or Lapis and Turquoise pendant. I’ll pair it with my multi-Frivole earrings and Frivole Pave BTF ring.

View attachment 5698925

View attachment 5698926
happy for you! this is gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: etoupebirkin

View attachment 5698925

View attachment 5698926
AHHHH I cannot wait to see this on you! It’s such a special piece and absolutely agree that it will go wonderfully with the perlee and buton d’or necklaces.
Thank you for letting us live vicariously through you :heart:

View attachment 5698925

View attachment 5698926
Showstopper!!

• Love
Reactions: etoupebirkin