Van Cleef & Arpel online?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It there somewhere to purchase Van Cleef jewelry online? I checked out their website and I can't get much info from it.
    The Alhambra line is really appealing to me this spring. :smile:

2. There is www.artisticjewelers.com
    I haven't purchased from them...So i don't know if they are worthy of confidence...

3. I have been told by VCA that they do not have any authorized dealers online.

4. I'm pretty sure I've been to that store a few times. They're on Saint Martin. If they aren't listed on VC&A's website, then they're listed on another jewelry designer's website. I don't think you have to worry about purchasing from them. The only thing is, if they ship to the US, you could possibly end up paying a lot in custom/duty fees.

5. I just checked VCA official site, Artistic jewelers are listed under retailers in the caribbean...

6. Really? I'm going there in a few months--I will have to check it out!

7. Thanks so much for the info!

8. If you know what you would like, you could just call the closest VCA store and have them ship it out to you.