Valextra Iside Which Colour - Help Me Decide! 🙏🏻

Adelylt

Sep 16, 2021
Hi all,

I seldom do stuff like this simply because handbags are such a personal thing, it seems ridiculous to try and get a public opinion on which one to purchase.

But I am well and truly stuck this time over whether to get the Valextra Iside in Micro in Papavero or Cipria (see attached photos for colours).

I have a case for wanting either colour.

Cipria: I have a thing for powder nudes in general and plan to pair this colour either with my girlier outfits or with dark neutrals for a softer contrast. The problem is that in the micro, I fear the light colour might look a little lost.

Papavero: I love bright coral oranges and intend to use this as a pop-of-colour to liven up neutral outfits or to create a colourblock look, which I am very fond of. The micro size is also perfect for showing off the pop of colour - although my pairing options could be limited.

Can anyone kindly weigh in on this? Your advice/opinion will be very much appreciated!

NB: I have checked out both Mini and Micro options and decided to go with the latter. While the Mini is a wonderfully versatile size, I feel it looks a tad formal given the shape and design. The Micro size, on the other hand, is adorable and not too small on my 156cm (5 ft 2) frame.

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpeg
    IMG_0318.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18
Thanks everybody, for taking the time to do this. Seems like Papavero is the overwhelming favourite here! 😍

I will probably head down to the shops once I’ve recovered from my second case of Covid to check out the actual colour of the bag. I have seen the Cipria in person, but not the Papavero.

Unfortunately, there are no Valextra stores where I am based; only a multibrand store that carries its products. Fortuitously, they have an Iside belt bag in the Papavero colourway, so I can at least make sure the colour appears the same as the photos.

Will update!

Reactions: Mariapia
Thanks everybody, for taking the time to do this. Seems like Papavero is the overwhelming favourite here! 😍

I will probably head down to the shops once I’ve recovered from my second case of Covid to check out the actual colour of the bag. I have seen the Cipria in person, but not the Papavero.

Unfortunately, there are no Valextra stores where I am based; only a multibrand store that carries its products. Fortuitously, they have an Iside belt bag in the Papavero colourway, so I can at least make sure the colour appears the same as the photos.

Will update!
Hi! Did you get it? How do you find the color, easy to style?