Valentino rock stud thong sandals

jasmine007

Feb 25, 2018
hello
I had my eyes on Valentino rock stud thong sandals ( see picture attached ) for a while. But just checked and Only black color is available this season on Valentino’s website and department stores. You can buy other colors on some flash sale websites. Are they going out of style this season ????? Does it make sense to spend $800-$900 ?

6BF3C3C2-CA5E-424F-8161-219A1B80D222.jpeg

I feel you with this questions, I got the thong slippers but contemplated for a while... Super cute but depends on you and how often you will wear them, they are very cute and can be dressed up or down. It just depends on if its worth it to you...

hello
I had my eyes on Valentino rock stud thong sandals ( see picture attached ) for a while. But just checked and Only black color is available this season on Valentino’s website and department stores. You can buy other colors on some flash sale websites. Are they going out of style this season ????? Does it make sense to spend $800-$900 ?

View attachment 5079353
There’s the white on sale on valentino website right now. 30% off

Is the sale in the US? I just checked and didn’t see sale. Thanks.
I see. I just checked and it has started here in Asia and Australia, and hasn’t started in Europe and US. I don’t check other places.
However, at least you can sneak peak what’s on sale? On one of Asia’s countries/Australia web. Sale stock is not always the same but based on last sales, they are pretty similar
35FF9242-2DEA-4026-87B4-326F6BB78B11.png

Reactions: jasmine007
I see. I just checked and it has started here in Asia and Australia, and hasn’t started in Europe and US. I don’t check other places.
However, at least you can sneak peak what’s on sale? On one of Asia’s countries/Australia web. Sale stock is not always the same but based on last sales, they are pretty similar
View attachment 5096023
Thank you for checking. Gilt.com has a sale on the kitten heal pumps for $599... here in us. That would be cool if Valentino US had sale.

Reactions: Iana24
hello

View attachment 5079353
They are on sale at Harvey Nichols. 30% off