Valentino Clubhouse & Chat Thread

Hi everyone!I bought this bag a couple of years ago from a pop up selling vintage bags. I collect vintage bags. It's been authenticated but does anyone have any idea about the history of their bag? What's it called? Which time period is it from?
Don't know anything about the bag, sorry. But I just wanted to say, it is such a fun and cute little thing! I LOVE the handles :heart:

Reactions: ConsciFashion
Hi everybody. Just wanted to share my experience to hopefully help someone else from making the same mistake. I wanted to match a pair of Rockstud sling backs with a clutch. I did my research as I know how different "nudes "can vary. From what I understood is that I should not just match the Poudre colour that I was looking for but look for the same colour code. I thought I was set for a matching pair , but they could not be more different. It is also difficult when monitor colours vary and the items photograph differently in different lights. These two have the exact same colour code - "poudre P45". The Clutch is basically a pink with a bit of a purple undertone and the shoes are nude - bordering on a beige. I absolutely love the clutch so have kept that, and have returned the shoes. Will search for the right match. Any suggestions on a Valentino Rockstud to match? Im thinking even the pink as it has the similar deep pink in the strap.

Attachments

• IMG_6135.jpeg
    IMG_6135.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 82
Hi everybody. Just wanted to share my experience to hopefully help someone else from making the same mistake. I wanted to match a pair of Rockstud sling backs with a clutch. I did my research as I know how different "nudes "can vary. From what I understood is that I should not just match the Poudre colour that I was looking for but look for the same colour code. I thought I was set for a matching pair , but they could not be more different. It is also difficult when monitor colours vary and the items photograph differently in different lights. These two have the exact same colour code - "poudre P45". The Clutch is basically a pink with a bit of a purple undertone and the shoes are nude - bordering on a beige. I absolutely love the clutch so have kept that, and have returned the shoes. Will search for the right match. Any suggestions on a Valentino Rockstud to match? Im thinking even the pink as it has the similar deep pink in the strap.
I have those shoes and pretty sure the colour was P45 Poudre/Poudre. Love the shoes but I love tonal studs

Reactions: sabs002
I’ve got a question - how are people feeling about the Vsling bag ? Have some of you got it ? Are w loving it ? Please send your photos - I’m contemplating getting one.
I wish it wasnt as big as it is, but in terms of design, others have done it, like Hermes. I'm not a huge logomania person, so a letter is better than a whole name.

Reactions: baghagg
Hi everyone!I bought this bag a couple of years ago from a pop up selling vintage bags. I collect vintage bags. It's been authenticated but does anyone have any idea about the history of their bag? What's it called? Which time period is it from?
Cute bag, congrats! I don’t know Valentino bags very well, but I did have a YSL with similar ruffles from perhaps 1996-2001, maybe 1998? (apologies, I cannot be more specific as I don’t recall whether I bought it before moombasa bags or not) But, sometimes designers kind of clustered around a certain detail, so it could be from the same time.

Hi!
I haven't used my Glam Lock for over a year and just noticed some kind of glue on the bag. It wasn't there before.
It was storaged in its dustbag and a box. I am wondering if someone else had the same issue?

20201103_130644.jpg