Vachetta peeling on Speedy

Ihaveaquestion

Jul 3, 2020
Hi! Longtime lurker first time poster here...i have a speedy purchased a little over a year ago- the bag has not been out since i bought it (dont judge me!). I was checking it out the other day and noticed a blemish on the side of the bag, on the vachetta. Upon closer inspection realized it is actually PEELING. is this normal for a bag not to be used to be wearing out like this? I cant reach anyone at LV to ask about it. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

7FF0F568-D8D6-47A0-A5E5-3151A9BB3F03.jpeg

6BCE869E-4A73-4155-A592-D02CE3B87149.jpeg

TBH it looks like it just may be the vachetta. It's normal for it to have imperfections and marks. Personally, I think it would be fine after it gets a patina on it. I'd be ok with it, but it's really a question if you would be?

How did u go with the bag? I brought an Elma bb a few months back and took it out to use today for the second time and had a bit of similar mark to urs except quiet small, touched it and the vachetta fell apart and left a small dent like mark, hoping becz it is very small I won’t have any issues with peeling around the area in the future, pretty disappointed though considering the cost