Vachetta Borough Reveal!!

She's gorgeous!

Beautiful bag, congrats!:biggrin:

She is super lovely! Enjoy. I love my Vechetta Caroline.

Very pretty!

Vachetta is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the patina on this Borough! Congrats!!

Very pretty:smile: Congrats and enjoy:smile:

Congrats...! Enjoy your new bag that will become even more stunning with age..!

thank you!

Very pretty! Enjoy!

thanks!

Wow sooooo pretty!!! I can't wait to see how it ages!!! How long does the strap get- enough to go crossbody? Not that this is a crossbody type bag, I'm just curious! This is such a statement bag and will only get better with time! I would love to own a vachetta bag! Some day... :smile:

thank you! i think this might work crossbody - maybe a bit high. i'll look for my measuring tape tomorrow and can take some mod shots with the strap at different lengths.

Very nice! Do you plan to treat this bag? What will you use? Can the vachetta be carried year round? I am obviously not an authority on this leather!

thank you! i plan to spray it with apple guard, and will let it "tan" occasionally by leaving it near a window to get some sun, assuming we get sun anytime soon :P
i've also considered trying the lovin my bags vachetta products (http://www.lovinmybags.co/for-lv-vachetta/), but if i do i'll be very cautious and test part of the bag, like a small piece of the strap, first.

Lovely, congrats! I am still waiting for mine. Hopefully it will get here this week, but no rush since I have some leather care products being shipped to me right now.