Vachetta Borough Reveal!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting a borough since they were released, but have been waiting for the perfect one for me (though who am I kidding - I'll probably get a second at some point). When I saw this one on the spring preview thread, I knew I had to get it - I love vachetta. I haven't bought a bag in 6 months, so it makes the purchase even more special. My plan is to chronicle the patina, and I'll report back : )

Without further ado, presenting my vachetta medium borough!

(Please forgive the indoor lighting - weather is yucky here, which means I'll have to wait a bit to carry her. More pictures when we have some sunshine.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. more...

[​IMG]

yay adjustable strap!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. She's gorgeous!

4. Beautiful bag, congrats!:biggrin:

5. comparison to the handles on my 8 year old speedy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. She is super lovely! Enjoy. I love my Vechetta Caroline.

7. Very pretty!

8. Vachetta is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the patina on this Borough! Congrats!!

9. Wow sooooo pretty!!! I can't wait to see how it ages!!! How long does the strap get- enough to go crossbody? Not that this is a crossbody type bag, I'm just curious! This is such a statement bag and will only get better with time! I would love to own a vachetta bag! Some day... :smile:

10. Very pretty:smile: Congrats and enjoy:smile:

11. Congrats...! Enjoy your new bag that will become even more stunning with age..!

12. Very nice! Do you plan to treat this bag? What will you use? Can the vachetta be carried year round? I am obviously not an authority on this leather!

13. Gorgeous! Congrats!

14. thank you!

15. Very pretty! Enjoy!