Vacation bag suggestions

Clairen4

Nov 16, 2017
Hello all, I need help. I’m looking to purchase a quality leather bag for vacation that will fly under the radar (aka no premier designers). Looking for something small”ish (slightly bigger than an LV Favorite MM) with a leather strap that can be worn cross body. I’m hoping for one main compartment, not multi pouches, that works for dinner outfits. Thanks for everyone’s time and reco’s.

Last edited:
longchamp, longchamp or Longchamp lol 😂

Now for real, I just got myself the extra small le pliage energy bag and I’m in love with it. It’s practical stylish and great space for all your vacations essentials. Sunscreen, sunglasses, wallet and phone.

Longchamp also has a leather lepliage but I’d suggest you to either go for Canvas or nylon
Now they have a very nice beach lepliage bag check that one too.

It’s crazy I used to hate that bag now I’m in love with it, it’s only down side it’s not great for dressy outfits but I guess in vacations can pass as something kind of dressy.
But really go see all the le pliage bags and fall in love with them, there is also a super cute pouch which could work as a clutch on 95 Dollars. It fits your most essentials for the night.

I can suggest you like 10 different longchamp bags for your vacations. I was crazy for not liking the lepliage in the past what was I thinking. They are true casual chick beauties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clairen4
longchamp, longchamp or Longchamp lol 😂

Now for real, I just got myself the extra small le pliage energy bag and I’m in love with it. It’s practical stylish and great space for all your vacations essentials. Sunscreen, sunglasses, wallet and phone.

Longchamp also has a leather lepliage but I’d suggest you to either go for Canvas or nylon
Now they have a very nice beach lepliage bag check that one too.

It’s crazy I used to hate that bag now I’m in love with it, it’s only down side it’s not great for dressy outfits but I guess in vacations can pass as something kind of dressy.
But really go see all the le pliage bags and fall in love with them, there is also a super cute pouch which could work as a clutch on 95 Dollars. It fits your most essentials for the night.

I can suggest you like 10 different longchamp bags for your vacations. I was crazy for not liking the lepliage in the past what was I thinking. They are true casual chick beauties.
I’ll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendations.

Reactions: Sa26
Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir would be my recommendation. No visible branding (but IYKYK), very lightweight and the leather is very durable. I've had my LPC for around 10 yrs now and it's basically as good as new. The line comes in several different sizes and they all hold a ton.
Coach gets my vote as well - I think there are several styles that would fit the bill for you. If you want something even more under the radar, see what Hugo Boss is up to. Some of their bags are very subtly branded (a small foil stamping that's all) and the bags can take a beating. I've had my Taylor tote for 6 yrs and it's almost as good as new despite being carried to work daily for a year + then some.

Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir would be my recommendation. No visible branding (but IYKYK), very lightweight and the leather is very durable. I've had my LPC for around 10 yrs now and it's basically as good as new. The line comes in several different sizes and they all hold a ton.
Coach gets my vote as well - I think there are several styles that would fit the bill for you. If you want something even more under the radar, see what Hugo Boss is up to. Some of their bags are very subtly branded (a small foil stamping that's all) and the bags can take a beating. I've had my Taylor tote for 6 yrs and it's almost as good as new despite being carried to work daily for a year + then some.
Thank you so much. We’ll look at the LPC!