V tote

MWTexan

Mar 1, 2015
if anyone in a store this weekend will you take pics of this bag in MM SIZE also will you specifically check to see if the top handles will go over the shoulders. Thanks in advance, I have no store in my area!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8913.jpg
    IMG_8913.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 2,439
Glad you started this thread. I like it too but the bb size. I liked the Pallas bb but didn't like how the rings for the handle impeded, so it had a narrower opeining. This new design readdress that issue. I was so hoping someone have bought the bag and do review and photo of what fits in.

Sorry I wished this was started yesterday I would have taken some shots. I did in fact see this bag in person. I will say for one the brown handles on the Black bothered me. Also when I tried it on and looked in the mirror the first thing I thought was the ladies at church. . . It made me look older than I needed to look. Just first look opinion. Very old style bag to me.

Sorry I wished this was started yesterday I would have taken some shots. I did in fact see this bag in person. I will say for one the brown handles on the Black bothered me. Also when I tried it on and looked in the mirror the first thing I thought was the ladies at church. . . It made me look older than I needed to look. Just first look opinion. Very old style bag to me.
Was both sizes look like granny bags?

Was both sizes look like granny bags?
Lol granny! Really that was my first impression. I think I only looked at the MM - saw the PM sitting there but didn’t ask to see it. I guess the smaller size might be better. I mean I am no young thang but this was way to mature for me at this time in my life. Maybe it was all the brown - maybe if the handles and strap were black it would give it a different look. Like they did in the raisin color which had black handles. Don’t get it I guess.

Last edited:
Lol granny! Really that was my first impression. I think I only looked at the MM - saw the PM sitting there but didn’t ask to see it. I guess the smaller size might be better. I mean I am no young thang but this was way to mature for me at this time in my life. Maybe it was all the brown - maybe if the handles and strap were black it would give it a different look. Like they did in the raisin color which had black handles. Don’t get it I guess.
Thanks for this :tup: I shall wait for any other photos or info. I don't want to take the risk yet as have to buy online and I hate returning things .

Thanks for responding. I'm not old but tend to have a very classic daily dressing style so I'm kinda glad this bag looks old and not trendy. It's very similar to my old W tote that's black with the same brown handles. I just like that this one has top handles and a strap for when necessary. When you go in next week if no one post sooner will you please see if those top handles could go on shoulder. Thanks!!!!

Thanks for responding. I'm not old but tend to have a very classic daily dressing style so I'm kinda glad this bag looks old and not trendy. It's very similar to my old W tote that's black with the same brown handles. I just like that this one has top handles and a strap for when necessary. When you go in next week if no one post sooner will you please see if those top handles could go on shoulder. Thanks!!!!
Absolutely! I will even ask my SA to send me pictures today. Also there is a new mono bag coming out in October. I will ask her to send that picture as well. I really like the look of that one.

Reactions: MWTexan
I just viewed this bag earlier this week. It really is a beautiful bag, just not me style. I dislike the brown handles but that’s just my opinion. The top handles do not fit over the shoulder and it seemed wide to wear as a crossbody.

I just received this bag yesterday in the bb size. It is smaller than I expected, but still fits all my essentials. The plus size iPhone does not fit in the slip pockets, but the 6 ring key holder does. I know the black and brown colored bag is not a favorite, but I find it classic and quite lovely. The bb size is a great cross body bag, is very lightweight, and is easy to find my belongings in. IMG_4428.jpgIMG_4429.jpg

I just received this bag yesterday in the bb size. It is smaller than I expected, but still fits all my essentials. The plus size iPhone does not fit in the slip pockets, but the 6 ring key holder does. I know the black and brown colored bag is not a favorite, but I find it classic and quite lovely. The bb size is a great cross body bag, is very lightweight, and is easy to find my belongings in. View attachment 4198325View attachment 4198326
It looks really nice. The brown leather reminds me of aged vachetta which I really like against mono. I need another daily bag other than my Speedy 25 DE for winter use. I don't need it to fit as much as the speedy 25 just my essentials will be fine. This looks quite promising. Does it feel well made?

Reactions: Chiichan
I just received this bag yesterday in the bb size. It is smaller than I expected, but still fits all my essentials. The plus size iPhone does not fit in the slip pockets, but the 6 ring key holder does. I know the black and brown colored bag is not a favorite, but I find it classic and quite lovely. The bb size is a great cross body bag, is very lightweight, and is easy to find my belongings in. View attachment 4198325View attachment 4198326

Gorgeous! Cograts! Is the size similar to the Pallas BB?