V neck sweater help

May 16, 2020
I am super disappointed in my new v neck sweaters from RL.
I have a soft cashmere one and after a few wears (no washes) the lower part of the v started to get distorted.
My other one is a cottony cable v neck that i wore maybe twice , again not washed. I took it out this week, entire sweater was baggy & misshapen

Any way to reshape sweaters?
Also if anyone has recommendations for a cream or black v neck sweater (prefer not cashmere or wool) that will not distort, please lmk.

Oh also any v neck summery t shirts please lmk; i am very hesitant to buy more clothes from RL right now.

Eta- doesn't need to be designer , since my budget isn't much & no logos please

I've bought and washed men's & women's Vince pima cotton tees for a decade and they've been great. Another recent fave pima cotton tee is from Adam Lippes, which can be found on their website and I believe they've friends & family sale now.

As for sweaters, look for viscose & elastane combo for softness and retaining shape. Cashmere and wool are ofc softer, but on its own, they're more expensive and almost never as good as their vintage counterparts. Rag and bone, theory and many contemporary designers all should have some, and esp now on sale.

Reactions: A bottle of Red