V.LIF PLASTIC SURGERY EXCEEDED MY WILDEST DREAMS !!

USAgirl59

Apr 17, 2024
IMG_3123.jpegIMG_4294.jpeg

Seven years ago, I battled stage 4 cancer, with large tumors around my eyes and face. My appearance aged rapidly since then. I felt hopeless until I discovered V.lif in Korea.

After thoroughly researching clinics, V.lif stood out. Their focus on anti-aging procedures and exceptional aftercare impressed me. As someone who only speaks English, finding Bella and Amy, both fluent in English, at the clinic was a huge relief. They were incredibly kind and patient, answering all my numerous questions.

Dr. Youn held consultations with me both virtually and in person before surgery. He meticulously explained everything and personalized the surgical plan based on my unique facial structure.

My surgeries involved:

• A comprehensive face and neck lift
  • Lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
  • Fat transfer for facial volume restoration
  • Forehead reduction
  • Endoscopic Brow lift
  • Sub-brow lift
  • Platysmaplasty (neck tightening)
While the first week brought significant bruising and swelling, especially around my eyes (the area requiring the most correction), V.lif's aftercare shone through. Their treatments dramatically reduced the swelling and bruising! By day two,they even pampered me with a hair wash.

The results are incredible! I look at least 20 years younger. More importantly, the procedures restored my eyesight by addressing the excess sagging skin. Dr. Youn's expertise feels like a gift that has transformed my life.
IMG_3686.jpeg
2 days after surgery
IMG_3873.jpeg
7 days after

IMG_4061.jpeg
10 days
IMG_4376_jpg.jpeg
2 weeks after surgery

Reactions: pukasonqo
I honestly hadn’t seen any of those reviews in my research.

I wanted a place that specialized in only anti-aging facelifts. Their after care really sealed it for me. I watched tons of videos across different social medias and they just stood out to me.
I especially watched the one of the doctor doing a facelift for his mother!
Amazing transformation. That was what I wanted for myself.

I know this may sound strange, but when I saw a video that the doctors had made about a tour of their clinic, they had a sense of humor and they seemed more “human” & down to earth to me.
I felt that they were a clinic where I would not be just another number to them and that my concerns would be listened to.
It was also very important to me that my facelift would be based on MY face & what I specifically needed!
I was not wrong!
I hope this helps you;)

It makes sense to me. I seen plenty of videos online, that's why I have them in my top 3 lol. Especially, since they specializes in anti-aging, I want to age gracefully lol.

I'm so happy you had an incredible experience. I'm praying for speedy recover and happy healing

Reactions: USAgirl59