V-day gift to myself -pics-

hope you people are having/had a very memorable vday! my vday just ended with a nice dinner....thats about it. ive been with my bf for 3 years so we dont go all out celebrating anymore...still didnt get vday gift too. all wells~ at least i got myself something yesterday right?! :graucho:
-texas girl- my SA was some young guy...dunno his name...im not the type of person who goes to one store all the time...well i did when i was in cali but here in dallas i shop at nm, saks or boutique so i dont have just one SA helping me. you have a SA u want to recommend me???

Sounds like maybe Cody helped you. He's pretty good. My regular SA Larkin is actually out of town until August. Her husband plays minor league baseball and she goes with him to spring training. But she has put me in the hands of Judy who has worked for lv for 20 years. The NM in Plano has a wonderful SA named Michelle. Very nice young girl. And the manager ther named Angie is really nice, too. I've only shopped in the Saks lv one time and was helped by a girl who didn't know what a wapity was. Very frustrating. There's also a lady named Pam in the Dallas Galleria who is very good. wow, reading my post here makes me look like a true lv addict!