USPS delayed tracking?

Again, they will not scan a paypal printed label unless you hand them the separately printed scan sheet.

I shipped the bag priority, it still hasn't reached its destination. I called my local post office AGAIN and they told me that I should wait at least 21 days before making a claim and that its possible the package was delayed because of presidents day.

About standing in line and watching them scan in your package....I had to send out another package yesterday. I stood in line so that i could hand it in and watch them scan it. The guy just took the package from me and tossed it in a bin. I asked him if I could get a receipt saying that i had dropped off the package or if he could scan it infront of me. He said, "We don't do that."
Serious?? They don't do that??

Funny thing happened to me regarding this delayed tracking. Three weeks ago I dropped off a package sold on ebay, the buyer received two days later and posted a positive fb. The payment was released two days after that.

Today I checked the tracking on this transaction which has been paid, received, cleared, and unbelievably it still says:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 12, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

:confused1::sad: Good thing they do deliver fast...

:tumbleweed: Patiently waiting for my lovely HG, which was apparently mailed Priority w/signature confirmation first thing on Thursday, the 19th. Still getting this little gem on usps.com's "Track & Confirm" page:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 19, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

No acceptance time/date. No processing time/date. Nothing. Most of my previous USPS shipments at least had these details.:hrmm:

Don't be long now, little HG...the ole nerves are beginning to frazzle a bit.

Last edited: