Using WOC as a wallet?

I plan to put my cles, LV round key holder,Chanel card holder, and my phone plus some cash.

The reasons I am thinking of getting the WOC are firstly; because the WOC will be be the closest I could get to a classic flab..at least for now.
And most of my handbags are big bags,I have the GST,Hobo Metis,NF,Delightful,3 Speedy Bs ..so I would like to use the WOC in them.
and at the same time I get the maximum use of the WOC.

I wouldn't use it has a daily wallet either. Only 6 card slots and it goes vertically down so it's annoying to "dig through" so often. And as mentioned having the chain tucked in the whole time is cumbersome too.

Yup....that is what is worrying me right now with the chain tucked in the whole time in the WOC when I am using it as a wallet.

I think the Chanel version of the woc is too big to use as a dedicated wallet but I have it out in a tote for work so I can only need to take out during lunches or after work events.
I can use my Ferragamo woc as a wallet tho, it's slightly bigger than prada with removable chain and I thought it looked better cross body.

I want the WOC in black so badly. But seriously, the only thing holding me back is the fact that the chain isn't removable and it can't play double duty. I want a WOC for everyday use and it seems that such a long heavy chain would be too cumbersome to deal with all the time. Because of this I'll probably end up getting the Prada WOC or even a cheaper brand...hmm...

The Chanel golden class WOC has detachable straps. I almost purchased it but it's significantly more expensive than the other WOCs and it's only available in lambskin this season, which means I won't be able to put in inside a big bag without overly worrying that it will get scratched. I went with the Prada document holder instead and I use it as my everyday wallet

The Chanel golden class WOC has detachable straps. I almost purchased it but it's significantly more expensive than the other WOCs and it's only available in lambskin this season, which means I won't be able to put in inside a big bag without overly worrying that it will get scratched. I went with the Prada document holder instead and I use it as my everyday wallet

And that's even bigger than their normal wocs.

i don't have a woc -yet, but its on its way to me very soon haha
i am definetly going to use it as a wallet cuz it will be stored in my diaper bag all the time

but same as purse-natlity and girlfriend .. i think the WOC shoul dhave detachable chains!

I always wondered why Chanel doesn't make the WOCs with detachable chains... I have only WOC that I got recently by Versace and also got the 12" shoulder bag in the same collection so I plan on getting the most use out of the WOC by using it alone for evening parties etc and then just throw it in the shoulder bag for rest of the time!
Would make sense for the classic flap style WOC but maybe not the 19 WOC because the chains are what makes it... Removable straps also mean you can use different straps, different styles and chains etc. Maybe Chanel really don't want that, I don't know. I've tried different strap on a Gabrielle and it looked awesome :smile: totally changing the style! Does the Gabrielle WOC strap come off like the bag?