Using ribbon to make lingerie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw it in a magazine last valentine's day, I'm not sure which. But I think Victoria's Secret had some too. But it's basically wide silky red ribbon that somehow ties into a bra top and comes apart with a pull. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm looking to purchase it somewhere, or if anyone knows how to tie it in a certain way that'd help to? :smile: tia

2. i don't know how, but i know i've seen it in magazines too! google? lol

3. Seems simple enough, just make it yourself. VS probably charges an arm and a leg for a cheap piece of silky ribbon...

4. I wanna see a picture!!!

5. sounds pretty awesome lol. i've never seen or heard of it though.

6. oooo that looks a little more complicated that I thought but very sexy.

7. I've never seen a store sell it, but I've seen photos of girls wearing nothing but a ribbon on some Tumblr accounts! They just tied a wide, silky ribbon across their chest, but I forgot what the bottom looked like. Looked really easy to make and super sexy!

8. I'm so stupid. Do not search for it on Google/Yahoo :shame:

9. I remember seeing something like this on an episode of Next American Inventor (something like that). Did a quick search and it's called Naughty Knot.

http://www.amazon.com/Naughty-Knot-Gift-Wrap-Costume/dp/B002KUYBPS

Was that it?

Geez, I watch too much reality tv.