Using Multiple Credits? How To?

travelmom

Nov 29, 2008
Anyone know how to use multiple credits on one order? I have 2 store credits and a gift certificate that I would love to use for a Wyeth Tote, but am not sure how to do it. I'd appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks :smile:

When they sent them to me, she wrote that they could be used at one time online and if I didn't know how, she would tell me. Of course, after I wrote back asking how, I haven't had a response :shrugs:

When they sent them to me, she wrote that they could be used at one time online and if I didn't know how, she would tell me. Of course, after I wrote back asking how, I haven't had a response :shrugs:

HI TM...I am also waiting for the same response..and some credit codes too..to use on the same item..LOL..btw...lurve your new photo..tres "come hither" in its demure way..love the color you are wearing too..it'll go well with the new Zap! Green...LOL

Last edited:
Thanks Gingey for the compliment :heart: I hope you get your codes soon. I don't know how everything has gotten so messed up over there.

Cherub, That sounds way too simple to actually work LOL I will have to give it a go.