User-friendly epi?

Putting my Lockit thoughts in here (although I don't own an Epi yet). I looked at Alma and Lockit in the boutique b/c I love the shape of both of them. But the Lockit was small...a lot smaller. I thought I might not be able to get my stuff out without shifting things off the top of the bottom stuff and the stiffness of the zipper...it didn't seem as functional as the other Epi bags. I was disappointed b/c I really love the shape of the Lockit. I know owners seem to love it but many don't use it that often...maybe that's why?

Coral3, I don't use it very often maybe 1-2 times a week. If there's a place to put it down, I would do it. If not then I hold onto one handle. I have to admit that I really like Elliespurse's speedy. I saw a lady carrying one and I couldn't help staring.

I wouldn't say that all 25 have wrinkles. I have a 25 and it doesn't have any wrinkles. It's 16 yrs old. My 3yr old once sat on it and it survived the ordeal without a wrinkle. It's really tough.

IMG_3088.jpg

Wow. Your speedy does not look 16 years old at all!! Do you use this bag often? or just use for special occasion? It is just so NEW!! You really take good care of your bag! What is your secret??

I think the 25 gets wrinkles if the opening is pushed in when reaching for the items inside the bag because the opening is quite small but with the 30 size I open the bag out at the top when reaching inside rather than pushing down on the top of bag I hope that makes sense anyway get the 30 size in the epi speedy the 25 is to small and its hard to get your belongings out of the 25 get the 30!

I have epi lockit and I love it.. My speedy is azur.. If you don't have speedy yet, better u get lockit.. Some many ppl carrying speedy but lockit rarely.. Better get lockit

I do love the look of the lockits, but I'm leaning toward speedy. I don't have a speedy yet because I'm not a fan of the sag, but if I buy one in epi it's not going to sag (so I'm told!). I wish my budget would allow me to buy two bags in epi, then I could get both :graucho: ....but alas, sadly it doesn't!