Used Chanel Mini Square keep or return?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I just purchased an excellent condition mini square from fashionphile.But when the bag is delivered, I’m not sure whether or not I should keep this.

The overall condition is not that terrible, but it definitely shows sign of wearing and look used. It feels quiet soft and floppy, creasing in some areas, also the leather on the chain is also worn down. I checked out some other mini square also for sale but they are not even as good as this one.

And it’s very difficult to come a cross black caviar leather Chanel in mini square now so it’s almost unlikely I can get a brand new one.

So my question is……should I keep this or should I maybe go to leather craft store to restore the bag? Or is it not even need to be restore?

I will show some pictures to show the condition of the bag. I never have touch an Chanel mini square before so I have no idea whether this is in a good condition or not.

IMG_5956.JPG IMG_5956.JPG IMG_5956.JPG
    IMG_5956.JPG

2. IMG_5956.JPG IMG_5956.JPG
    IMG_5956.JPG

3. No, send it back.

Zucnarf and NicolePPP like this.
  4. If you’re not happy now you won’t be happy later, return it

NicolePPP likes this.
  5. I feel like it is in decent condition but if you feel like it‘s bad and not worth the money you spent, then return and wait for a brand new condition one!

RasberryLV and NicolePPP like this.
  6. Thank you guys, you are right, I didn’t fall in love with it. So I already returned it.

I spend days waiting for this, but just didn’t meet my expectation.

7. to me the condition seems fairly good, at least in the pictures. however it really comes down to how much you paid for the bag and whether it meets your expectation.

RasberryLV likes this.
  8. My preloved isn't black but there's no creases on the bottom. Strap looks great too. I would return it

9. Not good condition at all, look at the leather on the chain, good thing returning...

10. I would not consider this mini as excellent condition. The previous owner definitely used this bag but you have to weigh how much it bothers you. When Chanel resumes producing caviar minis, the price will be in excess of $4.5k USD so you have to mentally prepare yourself to pay these prices. Either roll the dice on a preloved fair condition mini with slightly lower price point or pay full retail price + taxes and get a brand new fresh mini. However, we don't know when they will resume producing caviar minis.

mmiusi likes this.
  11. Agreed, the chain is the part that bother me the most.

12. True, the bag is definitely not excellent condition. I think I would rather pay more for caviar when I know I don’t have to baby it and can get more use out of it compares to the lamb skin. When I pay thousands of dollar for a bag I’m to scared to use it just felt like a waste.