US store in McLean, Va - Tysons Galleria - has anyone visited?

E Handy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
Hello everyone,
There's a chance that I'll be in Washington, DC, later this year. According to Mulberry.com, the store at Tysons Galleria is open. Has anyone visited? (I tried searching the shopping threads and didn't find a post.)

thanks!

Hi E Handy,

I've been to this store a few times and I'm happy everytime I go in. They have an amazing sales team. The SA I worked with is Joseph who is AMAZING! He walked me through the store and showing me the new collections. I was looking for a gift for my sister who is a Mulberry lover and I wanted to get her something since she gave me a wonderful new Mulberry bag for my 25 birthday..

Long story short, they didn't have what I was looking for but Joseph ordered a bag for me and I can't wait to see it in person.

The best part is he says he'll keep me in the loop with all events and new collections...

I give this store 5 out of 5 stars if there was a rating.

Hope this helped! I definitely recommend you visit the store if you making it to DC.

All the staff in the store are awesome! Joseph was the one who mainly helped me out but everyone else was really nice and helpful as well... He helped me pick out a bag-- his suggestions were wonderful and matched my requirements. His product knowledge is exceptional. I ended up buying two bags to address my needs. They even taught me how to store the bags and care for them. They charge sent all my purchases which saved me money and shipped the bags for free. The bags arrived as promised, wonderfully packaged. They even snuck in a canvas tote from the Mulberry show during London fashion week. The experience was wonderful! I will definitely buy from them again.

I even got a postcard / follow up from them! I posted it in the main Mulberry forum. I'm really impressed with their Customer Service. Unless you can find a Mulberry product cheaper somewhere else, I really recommend buying from this store. They are all helpful, never pushy, not at all snooty. Joseph was great to work with but all the other SAs and the Manager was awesome too!