urgent, please help!

majusaka

Oct 12, 2014
I have been offered 3 choices of C18.
rose jaipur epsom ghw
lagoon takelakt phw
blue de prusse phw
Which one should I get? My wardrobe is quite neutral and most of my bags are bright colour (red, orange, etc). I am leaning towards lagoon but there is not much summer in the place I live.

I would choose blue de prusse as you already have bright coloured bags so not rose Jaipur and as you've said, lagoon would not be used much due to the weather where you live. Having said that, if you love lagoon then go for it! You can use it whenever you like, whatever the weather!

I would not choose lagoon unless you have a wardrobe that will go with it. IMHO it may be a hard color to coordinate. Also, again IMO, tadalakt is not a sturdy leather and will get marks more easily than epsom. You didn't say what leather the bleu de prusse is, but I would choose it if it is epsom.

I have been offered 3 choices of C18.
rose jaipur epsom ghw
lagoon takelakt phw
blue de prusse phw
Which one should I get? My wardrobe is quite neutral and most of my bags are bright colour (red, orange, etc). I am leaning towards lagoon but there is not much summer in the place I live.

do you care about scratches and stuff on your bag? are you good at taking care of it?

personally, i would choose the epsom leather bag. it is easier to take care of. second choice would be box and last would be takelakt leather. so, if you don't want to take the rose jaipur (since you said your bags of in that color range), then pick the blue de prusse box phw.

have fun deciding dear!

+1 bleu de prusse box
that will be a timeless handbag for you, eternally beautiful, and a keepsake to pass on should you have a special appreciative family member in the future!

I have a poppy red C which goes with everything and I'm a neutrals person. I also have a blue paradis Edie which also goes with everything.

If you're leaning against RJ, bleu de prusse may be more versatile but the lagoon is more pop. I'd go with lagoon because it's a color I don't see often, it's super fun.

Good luck on your decision and post your reveal!