Urgent help to decide ankle booties from Tod’s or YSL

Apr 17, 2012
I bought these boots during sale and decide to keep one becuase I need suede/ brown color boots. I found Tod’s and YSL, also first deigner brand I own too. I don’t know whoe great these brand hold up/ quality and style. Could you help me which one shoud I keep ? pro/ cons material/ style for each brand etc
Thank you so much

Attachments

• 84DE8296-27FA-4601-AF0F-3DA65314CB63.jpeg
    84DE8296-27FA-4601-AF0F-3DA65314CB63.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 244
Can you model them? Sometimes shoes look diff when worn, eg how much gap around ankles, how long your legs are for the diff bootie heights...

I just got the same pair of YSLs (boyyy this style ran so small for me) - so I’m partial to saying keep the YSL. It’s got a more classic look and lower heel height which makes it more for everyday wear. If you want to use them to do more dressy casual, Tod’s heel height might give you that.

Would love to see mod pics!

Tods!
I'm a bit biased though. Tods make amazing boots, shoes, and bags. You won't be disappointed with them, IMO.
Look at that gorgeous, yummy suede on those Tods. :drool:

Reactions: cafecreme15
Definitely love the way the Tod's boots looks on you - it elongates your legs with that sharper angle on the side before it goes back up to the front "tongue" of the boot. I actually really like the silver buckles too, they pop way more in a good way!!

I bought these boots during sale and decide to keep one becuase I need suede/ brown color boots. I found Tod’s and YSL, also first deigner brand I own too. I don’t know whoe great these brand hold up/ quality and style. Could you help me which one shoud I keep ? pro/ cons material/ style for each brand etc
Thank you so much
I think it’s pretty much 6 of one and a half dozen of the other so I’d choose on comfort. If one is not significantly more comfortable than the other, I personally like the look of the YSL better and if you think you may ever want to resell them IMO the YSLs hold far more value on the secondary market.