URGENT help needed!!!! Magenta city w/ regular hardware or gold?

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
hii ladies,
OMG, i am really stressing out! this will be my first Balenciaga bag so i just want it to be absolutely perfect! I can't decide between the magenta city w/ RH or the giant magenta city with GH. Please help! I have seen the pictures in the http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/need-a-photoshop-expert-magenta-silver-vs-gold-125998.html
but i am still undecided. I have never seen a BBag in person to be honest, but I have decided that I absolutely need one. i need to make a decision ASAP so i can fax the form in! :yahoo:TIA :heart:

ya, the photos from the photoshopping thread are really pushing me to the gold! i just wish i've seen these bags iRL. it would help soo much!

OOHH, is it that much heavier? i have never carried one before, so...

It's really hard to say ... all I can say is 'go with your gut.' Seems like your gut is telling you Gold GH at the moment. ;)

What attracted you to bbags in the first place? Were you attracted to the regular hardware bags?

It's really hard to say ... all I can say is 'go with your gut.' Seems like your gut is telling you Gold GH at the moment. ;)

What attracted you to bbags in the first place? Were you attracted to the regular hardware bags?

i loved that they were just so fresh and stylish and very different from the other brands. I've been trying to diversify my miniscule bag collection as well. but mostly, i Love, love, loveee their colors, especially the bright ones! my gut says GH, but it also says extra$400!!! :wtf:

I think for your 1st BBag get RH. Magenta is a bright and beautiful color. For some it is too bright of a color and if you add the GH it might be just too much.