UPS lost my shoes!!!

Aug 29, 2012
I ordered a pair of wedge sandles from Burberry and they were supposed to be delivered yesterday.

I waited at home all day, and then at 8 pm I checked the UPS website and it said delivered to my front door at 6:35 pm. I checked and there was nothing there. I was home and they didn't ring my doorbell or anything.

So, I called UPS and they said that I had to contact Burberry to set up a claim. So I called Burberry and they will look into it for me. The issue is the ones I order were from their sale and Burberry said they only have limited stock left. So I decided to order a new pair until they get this sorted out. Thankfully Burberry takes returns. In fact this pair was to replace a pair that I had sent back because they didn't fit me properly.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pretty disappointed, I just want my shoes!

Update!
I reordered the shoes and now my SECOND package has been lost in Louisville! I'm in Canada. I called Burberry and they said they on,y have two of the pairs of shoes left. I don't want to put in a THIRD order, but I don't want to miss out on the shoes. I am sooooo frustrated right now.

I am from Canada too and ordered online a couple of times but did not have any issues.

However on my most recent purchase, i noticed that it was already in the same city as I am then went to US but back in our city after the weekend. Not sure if that's how they process it. Perhaps you will be expecting your package in the next couple of days.

Hope it doesn't get lost.

I ordered a pair of wedge sandles from Burberry and they were supposed to be delivered yesterday.

I waited at home all day, and then at 8 pm I checked the UPS website and it said delivered to my front door at 6:35 pm. I checked and there was nothing there. I was home and they didn't ring my doorbell or anything.

So, I called UPS and they said that I had to contact Burberry to set up a claim. So I called Burberry and they will look into it for me. The issue is the ones I order were from their sale and Burberry said they only have limited stock left. So I decided to order a new pair until they get this sorted out. Thankfully Burberry takes returns. In fact this pair was to replace a pair that I had sent back because they didn't fit me properly.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pretty disappointed, I just want my shoes!

I am sorry that this happened to you. Luckily Burberry is taking responsibility for it and I have ordered online but never had this issue yet. I feel your frustration but if you really want the shoe, just go through with it...you have come this far!:smile: