Updated Mini Peekaboo

OOH I didn't know they updated the mini peekaboo, I just ordered a pre-loved one last week...

Lovely changed they made, but I was just in a Fendi boutique in NYC yesterday and they did not have the new peekaboos. I was looking at peekaboos and they'd def have told me!

I've just taken a look at the site now, it seems they've also come out with patent versions for pre-order but those resemble the original mini peekaboos since they have the thin strap (can't tell if they have feet from the pictures though).

8BN244AAFLF19TW_01_large

8BN244AAFLF19TX_01_large

8BN244K4PF0KUR_01_large

First two pictures are the new, last picture of the black is the original. New version looks slightly slimmer (if handbags could be fat and skinny haha) than the original, handle looks longer. It was hard to tell in the black version but you can really see it in the tan that there's a thiiiick glazing on the trapezoid shape edge; not sure if I'm a fan of the glazing.

The new seems to be priced at $3,390 while the original nappa mini seems to be $3,150, there are too many versions that I don't know what price to use to compare lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! I like this new one more. The thicker glazing and also the way the handle is attached to the metal "rings" is much nicer on the new one. The metal feet are a nice touch.
I really don't know how I feel about the thicker glazing yet since I haven't seen the actual bag. Didn't notice the handle attachment was changed until you pointed it out, and I agree, it does look a bit sleeker! And people have been asking for feet for a long time, so :amuse:

I've been thinking about getting a Peekaboo Mini in the current version, and browsing around pre-loved sites. But this new version is way, WAYYYY nicer! The feet and the thicker strap! But I guess it's going to be a while before they hit the pre-loved shops... :hrmm:

Reactions: Anesthestia
IT HAS FEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Omg, I've been waiting for this change for ages, ever since I set my eye on Peekaboo but never pull the trigger. I can't wait to check this out in store, LOVE LOVE LOVE this change.

Update: I was just in Fendi boutique in NYC yesterday and the SA had NO IDEA what I was talking about with this style (she didn't even know it existed) until I literally pulled up pictures on the website, they don't carry it yet and she says she's not sure when they'll get it.

Was so excited when I first saw this, but then I noticed that the new version "black" is actually "dark brown"... hmmm. I also am not a fan of the striped interior of the bag. Bummer! Hope they come out with more colors/different interiors :smile:

I just saw the new version in store today. I do like this new version a lot better.

it has a thicker strap, feets on bottom and the leather itself is more durable and scratch resistant compare to the old version one. It is also slightly more structure and the bottom of the bag doesn’t sag.

However they do not have too many color options to choose from.

I am still debating if i should get this color.

Attachments

• 524228FD-C6D9-4174-A57E-87DEC31530E2.jpeg
    524228FD-C6D9-4174-A57E-87DEC31530E2.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 88E17929-4C77-47E6-88E1-9254653661F5.jpeg
    88E17929-4C77-47E6-88E1-9254653661F5.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 312
  • C0551E14-1D3A-4DE5-B383-2B094101748B.jpeg
    C0551E14-1D3A-4DE5-B383-2B094101748B.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 302
I just saw the new version in store today. I do like this new version a lot better.

it has a thicker strap, feets on bottom and the leather itself is more durable and scratch resistant compare to the old version one. It is also slightly more structure and the bottom of the bag doesn’t sag.

However they do not have too many color options to choose from.

I am still debating if i should get this color.

the interior is stunning
did you see the black/dark brown color?
i'm thinking of getting that
i prefer black but on the website its listed as brown
is it very obvious or can pass as black?

I didnt see the brown one in store but i do plan on going back to check out the brown one. I originally liked the red but feels like it’s a little too much for me. I wanted something that i can wear more without worrying about color transfer or scratches.

i will post pictures after i check it out in store.

the interior is stunning
did you see the black/dark brown color?
i'm thinking of getting that
i prefer black but on the website its listed as brown
is it very obvious or can pass as black?

Reactions: Mei90