Updated men's collection

Fantastic! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

I did not notice you had two Tadao. I thought one of the Tadao was a graphite Keepall. :lol:

Haha I know I have problems!!!
I got both preloved. One is very worn which i wear alllll the time. The other is never used, but was also a great deal so I got it for when my other one wears out. But honestly I love the idea of a beater bag. It still looks good but I don't have it baby it at all! :smile:

Haha I know I have problems!!!
I got both preloved. One is very worn which i wear alllll the time. The other is never used, but was also a great deal so I got it for when my other one wears out. But honestly I love the idea of a beater bag. It still looks good but I don't have it baby it at all! :smile:

You know...that doesn't sound like a bad idea. :P

Last edited:
Super collection!!! How do you like the Macassar Keepall? Is the leather trim wearing well and is it comfortable to carry with the strap?

I love it. It's gorgeous. I want a 45 also. The macassar leather trim is similar to vachetta in the sense that it gets very soft. Obviously it's black so it doesn't show as much wear, but it definitely shows scratches and nicks, unlike the graphite and Ebene trim which is stiff and very resistant. It also wrinkles quite a bit where the bag folds

Super collection!!! How do you like the Macassar Keepall? Is the leather trim wearing well and is it comfortable to carry with the strap?

Comfortable, no. Lol. Especially not when its full. Sad to say that The strap from my LLbean nylon duffle is 10x more comfy and sometimes I want to switch it with that on trips haha :x