*update pg 6* Picking out bling-y band tomorrow, help!!!

Congrats! You must post pictures ASAP.

I was going to pick the second photoshopped shot. I love, love, love the sapphire band, and I thought it looked great between the other two bands.

My friend has the coolest wedding band! It's double pave band w/ a gap in the middle & her e-ring (tiffany round solitaire) slides inside the gap. So it looks like there's 2 bands stacked, one above the e-ring & one below, but it's just the one band and the e-ring. Idk if I'm explaining it

Claire that sounds amazing I would love to see a pic.

Jeneen! LOL! at your siggy! Did an Admin edit that?

Hey Swank...:biggrin:

Nah that siggy was all me (if it somehow violates tPf rules, please PM me)... I'm a peace loving type of girl who comes to tPf for fashion and fun and I hate all the bickering and negativity that I see sometimes while trying to enjoy a thread.

I love when people share their differing opinions (that's what makes the tPf world go round), but judgement and hostility in an open forum have to go!:P

oh! LOL! I saw it and thought it was hilarious, I figured someone edited it and you decided to keep it!:lol:

Thanks y'all, I don't know how I'm going to wait!

Swanky!

I love your choices! I just got a Cartier trinity band that I stack with my wedding band! I am abusive to my jewelry, so some diamond stackables will have to come when I learn how not to bang my hands into everything.

I planning on wearing any 2 of those at a time along w/ my solitaire. Then when I don't want to wear my big stone I can leave it in the safe and add another band to it.
I have a "thang" about odd #s, I think everything looks better in 3's.
So one day I could wear the sapphire/diamond band plus the all diamond one w/ my solitaire, next day it could be the yellow/diamond band plus the solitaire, etc. . .

Hopefully over the years DH will continue to buy me a different band once in a while.

agree - i think its a rule of thumb for rings and bangles to do 3s or 5s not even #. love the stackables!