Update on Pochette Accessoires

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here ya go! :smile:

I’m 5’5”
    Fluffy build :smile:

Attached Files:

Hermezzy, luvs*it*, 1LV and 12 others like this.
  2. Does body know if the multi pochette accessories is nowhere to be found at the moment? I’m getting mixed info from LV. Some say they are restocking..others say its unavailable period for now?..

3. Azur or Monogram? I’m trying to complete the PA trifecta and keep stalking the site for the Azur one.

4. Mono PA is Add to Cart in the US

5. Fluffy build?! You are beautiful!!! The bag looks great!

DrTr and luxurylover7 like this.
  6. I need one in mono but I'm starting to give up on being able to grab one on lv.

7. aww thank you :hugs:

Fancypantsbags likes this.
  8. Multi Pochette add to Bag now

9. It was available yesterday all day...and for longer than 10 minutes...
    With everything going on people are buying less luxury so the hard to find items are popping up more frequently and staying available longer than usual

2gr8 likes this.
  10. stalk the website.. last week when I was randomly on the site, it was in stock!!! I added to my cart for about 30 mins, but I decided not to buy it.

11. Had things to attend to yesterday. The one day i stopped looking lol

Soniaa likes this.
  12. I saw the mono PA on the US website yesterday! With all the economic craziness lots of hard to find items seem to be popping up more regularly.

LVCoffeeAddict likes this.
  13. Yep- found it very interesting as well

14. I grabbed a PA Mono on Tuesday on the US website after stalking and stalking. I was so happy but then I open it up and it immediately feels a bit “used”. The date code is 30th week of 2019 and the zipper has ripples. So disappointed...I’m guessing this was someone else’s return and since I’ll return it I’m worried LV will just turn it around and ship it to someone else. :sad:

Attached Files:

Hermezzy likes this.
  15. If it is not damaged I would probably keep it. If you were to buy this from the preloved market you will pay more.

miumiu2046, norasmom15 and mrsn03 like this.