Update on my Roadtrip

thuynh

Feb 10, 2010
So ladies, thank you for suggesting all the outlets from MA to Toronto to me a couple weeks ago. I had a chance to go to Toronto this past weekend (beautiful weather) and stopped by 3 of the 5 outlets that were mentioned.

Friday - I stopped by Waterloo Outlet. It is seriously a small store and took me no more than 15 minutes to browse everything. In the 50% were brookes and a few audreys: combination of siggy and leather. In the 30% were poppy and alex bags and 1 large brown op art sabrina. Nothing impressive in the accessory collection worth mentioning. When I asked if they had anymore Sabrinas in back the lady said "No" w/o checking. Oh well. I did see lots of boxes stacked up on the side of the wall, unsure if it is MFF or FP deletes in there.

I also stopped into Buffalo Fashion Oulet. I have to say, this is a really nice Coach Factory store, it was big AND neat as a pin, everything was in an orderly fashion. Here is where I purchased my FP White Patent Peyton Leather (Such a Beauty!). I also snagged a Teal Jewel Wallet and a Small Blue Patent Garnet (Never seen this before anywhere!). In general it had the same thing as Waterloo, although more variety. I also spotted a Plum Small Maggie in the 50%. Again, when asked if there was any leather sabrina in back, SA said "No" w/o checking.

Sunday - Stopped into Canadian One Factory Outlet on Lunday Lane and it was SO crowded. It is also a big store BUT very unorganized, everything was thrown every which way. Lots of Brookes and Poppies. Alex were 30% off. Saw 2 large red garnets in the 50%. They also had a shoe section that had a TDF Coach boot (Sage) which were still pretty expensive [396 + 20% off]

On our way back to MA I stopped by Buffalo again since it was on the way and saw 2 large cherry Sabrinas! Sadly the color did not do it for me. But they had P at the end of the creeds so now I am thinking they may have been cranberry since those are the pilot ones. Oh yeah, I also spotted a black audrey-like bag that had layers on it. Its actually still on the coach website in hot pink. It was 50% but the only reason why is b/c the coach tag in front was UPSIDE DOWN! It was hilarious, I was thinking who would buy this bag!!!

So, overall I think I had a successful Coach Outlet Extravaganza. It was nice going to different outlets to see what each store had but I think overall its best just to stick to the ones that are closer to you since at the end of the day it all depends on how lucky you are on a particular day when an SA just happened to set down a FP delete that you love and you can snag it right away.

Thank you for following along w/ my roadtrip story :smile:

So ladies, thank you for suggesting all the outlets from MA to Toronto to me a couple weeks ago. I had a chance to go to Toronto this past weekend (beautiful weather) and stopped by 3 of the 5 outlets that were mentioned.

Friday - I stopped by Waterloo Outlet. It is seriously a small store and took me no more than 15 minutes to browse everything. In the 50% were brookes and a few audreys: combination of siggy and leather. In the 30% were poppy and alex bags and 1 large brown op art sabrina. Nothing impressive in the accessory collection worth mentioning. When I asked if they had anymore Sabrinas in back the lady said "No" w/o checking. Oh well. I did see lots of boxes stacked up on the side of the wall, unsure if it is MFF or FP deletes in there.

I also stopped into Buffalo Fashion Oulet. I have to say, this is a really nice Coach Factory store, it was big AND neat as a pin, everything was in an orderly fashion. Here is where I purchased my FP White Patent Peyton Leather (Such a Beauty!). I also snagged a Teal Jewel Wallet and a Small Blue Patent Garnet (Never seen this before anywhere!). In general it had the same thing as Waterloo, although more variety. I also spotted a Plum Small Maggie in the 50%. Again, when asked if there was any leather sabrina in back, SA said "No" w/o checking.

Sunday - Stopped into Canadian One Factory Outlet on Lunday Lane and it was SO crowded. It is also a big store BUT very unorganized, everything was thrown every which way. Lots of Brookes and Poppies. Alex were 30% off. Saw 2 large red garnets in the 50%. They also had a shoe section that had a TDF Coach boot (Sage) which were still pretty expensive [396 + 20% off]

On our way back to MA I stopped by Buffalo again since it was on the way and saw 2 large cherry Sabrinas! Sadly the color did not do it for me. But they had P at the end of the creeds so now I am thinking they may have been cranberry since those are the pilot ones. Oh yeah, I also spotted a black audrey-like bag that had layers on it. Its actually still on the coach website in hot pink. It was 50% but the only reason why is b/c the coach tag in front was UPSIDE DOWN! It was hilarious, I was thinking who would buy this bag!!!

So, overall I think I had a successful Coach Outlet Extravaganza. It was nice going to different outlets to see what each store had but I think overall its best just to stick to the ones that are closer to you since at the end of the day it all depends on how lucky you are on a particular day when an SA just happened to set down a FP delete that you love and you can snag it right away.

Thank you for following along w/ my roadtrip story :smile:

If it had the tan lining then it was Cherry but, if it had a light pink lining, it was Cranberry. And, was the Audrey with layers the Pleated Audrey?

If it had the tan lining then it was Cherry but, if it had a light pink lining, it was Cranberry. And, was the Audrey with layers the Pleated Audrey?

Oh OK, then those bags were Cherry than b/c the lining was tan. Still a very nice color though. And yes, the black "upside down" Coach logo on the front of the bag was the Pleated Audrey. I was so exciting too when the SA brought it out until she told me about the logo mishap!

Lundys lane outlet is a madhouse on the weekends for sure. The manager told me that since they opened (March 09) they have only had a couple of weekends without line ups. It is funny that you say is disorgainized, I have never thought of it that way but I only go during the week when it is dead and I have no other outlet to compare it to.
Hope you had fun in Toronto, did you do anything interesting while you were there?

It was a madhouse on the day that I went, long lines outside and everything inside was disheveled! It was fun though seeing everyone get excited about bags, hehehe, my kind of gals :smile: My DH thinks I am crazy though!!!

It was such a beautiful weekend to be in Toronto, we usually go esp. for the exotic fruits that are sold on Spadina Avenue. And the food in Toronto is cheap and sooo good! Pellkell are you from Toronto? I would love to move to Toronto one day, maybe I can be a dual citizen :smile:

Well actually, isn't the Creed inside the bag with the numbers on them. This mishap is actually the metal coach tag itself on the outside of the bag. So when you are carrying that bag around, people can see the upside down Coach and may think its fake. If it was the creed on the inside no one would know but you and I would have bought the bag already :smile:

Glad you enjoyed your trip :smile:! I was at the Lundy's Lane outlet as well this past weekend .. I was there around 3pm on the Sunday and there was a lineup to get in and one to pay .. it was SUPER crazy :nuts:

Glad you enjoyed your trip :smile:! I was at the Lundy's Lane outlet as well this past weekend .. I was there around 3pm on the Sunday and there was a lineup to get in and one to pay .. it was SUPER crazy :nuts:

Oh, we missed each other! I was there at noon! There was a short line when I got there so we didn't wait long, but I noticed when we left there was a long line so I think it did get busier by the time you got there.

Thank YOU to you ladies for letting me share! Its great to know that I have you lovely ladies to share my stories with. My DH thinks I am crazy when I talk to him about Coach stuff!

I prayed the entire time that I would be able to get my hands on a patent camel Sabrina but no luck! Oh well, maybe next time :smile:

I'm glad you had a great time in Toronto. I live in Toronto and my SIL lives in Boston, so i've done that road trip many times. Toronto is an awesome city, wonderful cultures and languages all blended together, visit us again.