Update on my mystery reissue purchase!!!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
So I posted this thread a while ago about how I'd purchased a reissue, but wasn't sure what colour it was...

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/new-addition-its-way-but-what-did-i-144017.html

...and we all agreed that it looked like the dark silver reissue. Well it FINALLY arrived today (what a wait!), and it is, in fact, the dark silver reissue in the 225 size and I ADORE it!!! :heart::heart:

Thanks ladies for helping me ID the bag way back when!!! This is my first reissue and I am HOOKED!!! :yahoo:

P.S. I won't bother with pics since we've all seen dark silver reissues a billion times by now...LOL ;)

Ohhhh, congrats girl!!! :yahoo: I remember that thread haha… you can’t go wrong with a reissue (especially dark silver, it’s sooo gorgeous), and the 225 size is the cutest!!! :heart: You’re silly… no one is bored of seeing dark silver reissue pics!! :nuts: When you get a chance, you should post some modeling pics!! :smile: I know you must be busy with last minute wedding preparations now though (hope everything is going well)!! Enjoy your beautiful reissue!!! :heart:

Congrats Sharon!:tup: I just love the225 in light metallic colours!:love:(I've got it in light silver hehe!)Do post mod pix!
oh may I ask if the 225 is released this year for the states ?I know that dark silver is but in which sizes?Unfortunately no dark silver for Europe this Fall/Autumn as I was told and no 225s in any colour either!!!:wtf:TIA