Update on my 4 month wait on that Juicy bag...

1. If any of you recall...
    I made a posting on how this lady kept avoiding me for 4 months on a bag that she was suppose to send me

Well, after 4 months, I finally received the bag today...

but I wasn't very pelased with her packaging. She totally stuffed this big bag into a too-small box.

Anyhow, I took some pics ...

Do you guys think its real?
    This is my 1st Juicy bag...
    and it feels kinda rubbery and the zippers are a LITTLE hard to pull.

I like the compartments though.:shame:

Please tell me what you think!

:heart:

Juicy 001.jpg

Juicy 002.jpg

Juicy 003.jpg

Juicy 004.jpg

Juicy 005.jpg

Juicy 006.jpg

Juicy 007.jpg

Juicy 008.jpg

Juicy 009.jpg

Juicy 010.jpg

2. ...and i just finished wiping it down with a disinfectant cloth & febreeze'd it. :P

3. I don't know if it's real or not(not an expert on it), but I remember your posts about this, and I am happy you finallygot it. It's cute, too!

4. I have this in black & I'm sorry, but that looks "off". The mesh is a dead give-away. It should be much tighter & the P&G should be more substantial & less brassy. Sorry, I am certain it's a fake. Glad you finally got something out of her & I doubt your doggie will mind being carried in it as long as he is with you.

5. :crybaby:

sigh. i guess this bag will be in my closet.

6. Wait, is this the large size, I have the small one & it doesn't have the "shop" pocket. Maybe the mesh is different on the large size. I'm going to hop on over to the pampered pup website & check it out.

7. Ok, tjis is how the brass should look & the letters are shaped. The mesh is smaller too. Is there any way, long shot I know, that you can get your money back?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. man those pics look so nice and stiff...this bag i have looks and feels all out of shape!

the zipper doesnt even go all the way down...

i wouldnt even TRY to ask for my $ back, she took forever to gget this bad to me, who knows when she will finally come through for my refund...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice