Up To There

Your pics are terrific, Syb. The color is so beautiful. I rather like the fact that there is a bit of pebbling here and there...It's been my experience that the only thing that you can actually get to match exactly is coated canvas. I think the bag is a winner.

Great price and I think it's lovely! I also like that it's more puddly than the boogie because of the bottom panel being bella... great observation; I really like it!

Thanks all! Even though this was a final sale, I may contact LB about an exchange because there's a scuff on the handle. The tags weren't attached to the bag, they were inside so I'm thinking this was a return.

I actually don't mind mismatched panels unless it gets extreme. This bag does have an uneven dye job as you can see in the photo with the light spots. There are also dark spots that I didn't photograph.

Tejas - I have mixed feelings about Crunch. My black bags have been great; I also love Blueberry but I don't like the upkeep it requires. In general, I don't care for contrast trim so that limits my selection on Tanos, Crunch or otherwise.

Syb, I didn't see this thread before. I love this bag! I prefer this leather to the crunch because I've never really had much luck with crunch since the ones I had were extremely dry and conditioning them didn't really help much. Hopefully you can get it exchanged but if not, you can't really beat that price and it will be a great everyday bag. Congrats!