Unscratchable Noir Rockstud clutch!

Elizz

Oct 15, 2015
Reveal!

I wanted to get the rockstud clutch for a long long long time! But as most people say, the classic napa leather clutch scratches easily and may not look pristine after only a few wear...

So I decided to get the pebbled Noir clutch!! I only wore it once but I love it and no scratch at all!

Thank you for letting me share! :biggrin: and Happy New Year!

Attachments

• 50488204359__2D26C654-60CD-4FDC-9A31-C13B495C6023.jpg
    50488204359__2D26C654-60CD-4FDC-9A31-C13B495C6023.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 318
Reveal!

I wanted to get the rockstud clutch for a long long long time! But as most people say, the classic napa leather clutch scratches easily and may not look pristine after only a few wear...

So I decided to get the pebbled Noir clutch!! I only wore it once but I love it and no scratch at all!

Happy New Year! Congrats on your new clutch!! Its beautiful!

Reactions: Elizz
Reveal!

Congratulations!

Valentino's pebbled leather is quite nice. Most of the Rockstud bags made from this leather are unlined so you can tell how thick the leather is (and it is thick). This is probably why it's less prone to showing scratches.

Reactions: Elizz