Unreal - Bachelor (scripted) reality show on Lifetime

Saw this article today.....while Unreal is over the top, obviously there is some real basis for it....article states the producers keep track of when the contestants get their periods and are more "emotional" Arrggh
https://pagesix.com/2018/03/06/the-sick-way-producers-manipulate-bachelor-contestants/

Honestly, I don't understand why these hot guys in every season fall all over Rachel. The actress is pretty IRL but her character always looks like she hasn't slept for a week and hasn't taken a shower in twice as long. The theme this season is on target to a point as far as men being turned off by successful women. I work in tech and was with one of The Big 3 companies for years and the guys there are brilliant and make a ton of money and it would amaze me that hey would marry these young ditzy women in brainless jobs a la Chet. The actor who plays Chet was pretty hot once upon a time.....I remember him from Sex and the City as the "The Jazz man....Carrie likes the Jazz man"

Saw this article today.....while Unreal is over the top, obviously there is some real basis for it....article states the producers keep track of when the contestants get their periods and are more "emotional" Arrggh
https://pagesix.com/2018/03/06/the-sick-way-producers-manipulate-bachelor-contestants/

Honestly, I don't understand why these hot guys in every season fall all over Rachel. The actress is pretty IRL but her character always looks like she hasn't slept for a week and hasn't taken a shower in twice as long. The theme this season is on target to a point as far as men being turned off by successful women. I work in tech and was with one of The Big 3 companies for years and the guys there are brilliant and make a ton of money and it would amaze me that hey would marry these young ditzy women in brainless jobs a la Chet. The actor who plays Chet was pretty hot once upon a time.....I remember him from Sex and the City as the "The Jazz man....Carrie likes the Jazz man"
I know a lot of it comes from fact. One of the writers used to work on The Batchelor.

I agree about Rachel. She always looks like she needs a bath! I knew I had seen Chet before, just could not place him-Thank you!