Unexpected reveal

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
I was not expecting to do a BV reveal anytime soon.

After a long time not checking BV, 2-3 weeks ago a BV SA informed me that they are doing sale for some items, asking if I want to see. I said yes out of curiosity - and I found an item that picked my interest. It was the medium Osaka bag in dahlia. I love my small Osaka but the size is small and the size of the medium looks perfect for weekend hobo bag. I was not very serious about it - but since the SA was very nice and quite insistent, I then asked her to keep the bag for me. My birthday was earlier this month, so my excuse is ‘my own bday gift’.

I have been traveling quite a bit so I only got a chance to stop by BV this Thursday. Well I love the style a lot and the color was very nice. But the SA show me the full pictures of items on sale and I spotted a Sunset Ciambrino. Out of curiosity I asked to see her. And when she was out, I must say I was blown away by the color! And I was also quite surprised by the size - it is actually quite big!

I was undecided as the Osaka bag is actually easier to wear (color way and style) and it was 40% off! The ciambrino is 20% off, very striking and really good size, but harder to match and the strap drop is not as comfortable as Osaka.

I took pictures of both and asked the SA to keep both. Then I consulted a TPF friend with elephant memory with very practical mind [emoji4] @frenzied. After our WhatsApp chat that day, I came out knowing my choice. Thank you @frenzied!

So the unexpected reveal is....
View attachment 4415658
Sunset Ciambrino!

It was also my birthday this month. So I guess my excuse is that this is also my birthday gift to myself, especially as yellow is also my favorite color!

I was not expecting to do a BV reveal anytime soon.

After a long time not checking BV, 2-3 weeks ago a BV SA informed me that they are doing sale for some items, asking if I want to see. I said yes out of curiosity - and I found an item that picked my interest. It was the medium Osaka bag in dahlia. I love my small Osaka but the size is small and the size of the medium looks perfect for weekend hobo bag. I was not very serious about it - but since the SA was very nice and quite insistent, I then asked her to keep the bag for me. My birthday was earlier this month, so my excuse is ‘my own bday gift’.

I have been traveling quite a bit so I only got a chance to stop by BV this Thursday. Well I love the style a lot and the color was very nice. But the SA show me the full pictures of items on sale and I spotted a Sunset Ciambrino. Out of curiosity I asked to see her. And when she was out, I must say I was blown away by the color! And I was also quite surprised by the size - it is actually quite big!

I was undecided as the Osaka bag is actually easier to wear (color way and style) and it was 40% off! The ciambrino is 20% off, very striking and really good size, but harder to match and the strap drop is not as comfortable as Osaka.

I took pictures of both and asked the SA to keep both. Then I consulted a TPF friend with elephant memory with very practical mind [emoji4] @frenzied. After our WhatsApp chat that day, I came out knowing my choice. Thank you @frenzied!

So the unexpected reveal is....
View attachment 4415658
Sunset Ciambrino!

It was also my birthday this month. So I guess my excuse is that this is also my birthday gift to myself, especially as yellow is also my favorite color!
Happy Birthday. I love the bag. The size and color and style would make anyone happy!!

Yay! You got it! This color is so you; vibrant, positive, cheerful. The wider shoulder strap is more comfortable than the regular Iron. The details on the strap lends it a slightly edgy vibe, which I feel appropriate for your style as well. It adds interest to this classic style of bag. The one I tried on had softened and the strap will become even more comfortable to wear.

Sunset was the very first color that caught my eye. Please wear it more often so that I can admire it from afar.

Happy Belated Birthday P, what a lovely pressie to yourself! [emoji512] [emoji253]

*I didn't know the Dahlia Osaka was a medium... but knowing it now won't make me change my choice. Sunset is the one that made me go "Ahhhhh [emoji7]" out of the two.

Reactions: Phiomega