Uneven natural double eyelids

Insecur1ties

Dec 14, 2016
Hi guys!

I have quite deep double eyelids but they are uneven, so my eyes are kinda weird (like my left eye is smaller than my right eye). It's making me very self conscious.

Is there anyone out there that had the same problem as me? Have you went for surgery? May I know what kind of surgery did you get to make them even?

P.S: sorry if I posted on the wrong thread.

Hey I totally understand you I have uneven eyelids too!! My right eye looks smaller and more tired than the left one so I literally look like O_-
But I never had surgery, just trying to fix the uneveness with eyelid tapes or sometimes it fixes itself

Hey I totally understand you I have uneven eyelids too!! My right eye looks smaller and more tired than the left one so I literally look like O_-
But I never had surgery, just trying to fix the uneveness with eyelid tapes or sometimes it fixes itself

Hello ^^ eyelid tapes doesn't work for me T^T I've been using it every night for I think close to 2 months now. It still looks big and small lol, it's making me so insecure :sad: I might know what's the reason why, my left eye's eyelid is "fatter" than the right side one (idk how to explain).

DES is my last resort, cuz I'm scared of scarring and explaining to people why I need to do it~

Guys, would anybody know if I had DES done if I plan on fixing them? Since my eyelids are pretty deep to begin with. >_<

I have uneven eyelids too! I've always wanted to fix it but I wasn't sure if it is worth it. However if yours bothers you OP then do it :smile:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PurseForum mobile app

They only look a littttle uneven. I have the same issue as you. I'm getting either ptosis correction or eyelid redrawing. It depends on what the problem exactly is.
Uneven eyelids are terrible. Especially in pictures. :sad:
Oh btw this is how my double eyelids look like.

I feel like its not ttthhhat uneven though. Nothing a little make up cant fix, if you ask me

They only look a littttle uneven. I have the same issue as you. I'm getting either ptosis correction or eyelid redrawing. It depends on what the problem exactly is.
Uneven eyelids are terrible. Especially in pictures. :sad:

Do you think mine is ptosis? You can see they are uneven, the left eye is smaller than the right eye.
What's eyelid redrawing? :o Yes, it's much more obvious in pictures T^T

I have uneven eyelids too! I've always wanted to fix it but I wasn't sure if it is worth it. However if yours bothers you OP then do it :smile:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PurseForum mobile app

Still considering to fix it. I'll get my nose job done first~ but someone told me to get both done together so i wouldn't need to travel to korea again lol.

Do you think mine is ptosis? You can see they are uneven, the left eye is smaller than the right eye.
What's eyelid redrawing? :o Yes, it's much more obvious in pictures T^T
I can't really tell. You'll have to get a professional to check for you IRL to know for sure.
Eyelid redrawing is for people with uneven eyelids who don't have ptosis. it's what the name says. They basically shape your eyelid differently. :smile:

Oh btw this is how my double eyelids look like.

I did DES, ptosis and epicanthic to correct my uneven eye before! It was not really obvious to see the difference in real but photos did. So I decided to go through surgery to fix my problem. the result was quite impressed and satisfied. If you really care about your uneven eye, u may seek opinion from consultants.

I did DES, ptosis and epicanthic to correct my uneven eye before! It was not really obvious to see the difference in real but photos did. So I decided to go through surgery to fix my problem. the result was quite impressed and satisfied. If you really care about your uneven eye, u may seek opinion from consultants.

Is it necessary to get DES if i want to correct my uneven eyes? Or can i opt for just ptosis and epicanthich surgery?
How much did you paid for these procedures? Any scarring? :smile: