Undereye Fat Repositioning at Thank You Plastic Surgery (Seoul, Korea)

I had Undereye Fat Repositioning Surgery with Dr Kim at Thank You Clinic. I had a lovely experience, I travelled from Hong Kong and they even organised a translator for me. The translator (Chloe) was so amazing and really made me feel at ease.

I had an online consultation with Dr Kim a few months prior to my surgery. I was happy to book my surgery date after the consultation, although I did not realise I needed to put a deposit down in order to secure my slot. Just a note and if you’re planning flights etc.

I had my surgery done in October on a Monday and flew back to Hong Kong two days later.

There was swelling and bruising afterwards, but it went away within two weeks. I would say it was pretty much painless (I requested five days worth of medication post-op).

I am delighted with the results and highly recommend Thank You Clinic.

Attachments

• 2C2EFEAD-A6E2-4AF5-980F-2EF6CC865198.jpeg
    2C2EFEAD-A6E2-4AF5-980F-2EF6CC865198.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 5FBE2133-9444-481D-95BF-50FE5A8EDB91.jpeg
    5FBE2133-9444-481D-95BF-50FE5A8EDB91.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 86
I had Undereye Fat Repositioning Surgery with Dr Kim at Thank You Clinic. I had a lovely experience, I travelled from Hong Kong and they even organised a translator for me. The translator (Chloe) was so amazing and really made me feel at ease.

I had an online consultation with Dr Kim a few months prior to my surgery. I was happy to book my surgery date after the consultation, although I did not realise I needed to put a deposit down in order to secure my slot. Just a note and if you’re planning flights etc.

I had my surgery done in October on a Monday and flew back to Hong Kong two days later.

There was swelling and bruising afterwards, but it went away within two weeks. I would say it was pretty much painless (I requested five days worth of medication post-op).

It looks great! I consulted with them in the summer and considering booking with them. I will be in SK in a week. Can you advise what you were charged?

As you flew back to HK 2 days later, did you go to any post-op appointments?