Under 100

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
So, I know all you lovely ladies lust after and buy "designer" handbags that can cost a lot! But what handbag that you have recently bought or have seen recently was impressive that cost less than $100? :heart:

i have a liz claiborne bag that used to be $80 but i got for $30 at TJ Maxx...and another one from Tommy Hilfiger that used to be $80 but i got for $40 at TJ Maxx...those are pretty great for days I don't feel like fussing over my bag.

I bought this cute bag at Tuesday Morning over Thanksgiving weekend. It is a Maxx New York bag that was originally $140 I think, but it was marked down to $49.99. I loved the color, so I picked it up.

Attachments

• greenbag.JPG
    greenbag.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 127
That IS a cute bag - that's the very style I think Hayden-Harnett sued Maxx New York over - it's a copy of their Havana hobo - LOL. Must be why it ended up at Tuesday Morning. You definitely got a good deal!

I bought this cute bag at Tuesday Morning over Thanksgiving weekend. It is a Maxx New York bag that was originally $140 I think, but it was marked down to $49.99. I loved the color, so I picked it up.

I don't quite have anything for less than $100, but I have a $750 Isabella Fiore that I paid $180 and my green metallic Francesco Biasia was $130 and I get tons of compliments on it. TJMaxx is fabulous for finding Biasia, Franco Sarto and other Italian bags that are really different and beautiful. I don't believe that you always have to spend over $1000 for a nice bag, though I do have higher end bags too.

That IS a cute bag - that's the very style I think Hayden-Harnett sued Maxx New York over - it's a copy of their Havana hobo - LOL. Must be why it ended up at Tuesday Morning. You definitely got a good deal!

Lol, see that is exactly what I was talking about in the thread about "inspired" bags! I don't know anything about HH bags, so I had no idea Maxx had copied the design. Oh well, I hope they got a fair settlement, lol.

Lol, see that is exactly what I was talking about in the thread about "inspired" bags! I don't know anything about HH bags, so I had no idea Maxx had copied the design. Oh well, I hope they got a fair settlement, lol.

OMG! I just looked up the Havana Hobo, and I can't believe Maxx was so blatant in copying the design! How embarrassing for those of us who buy something, not knowing there are these disputes going on.

alana, don't be embarrassed. It's a good bag and now that you know who really thought of it, just know that you've got a Hayden-Harnett with somebody else's name on it, that's all. It's a beautiful bag and it shows you have excellent taste.:yes: