undeliverable as addressed??

mimibajiduh

Jun 11, 2009
i just checked the tracking info on an item i got on ebay and the site is telling me that the item arrived at my post office but that it was undeliverable as addressed. so does this mean the seller wrote the wrong address on my package? have any of you had this happen to you before?

I've had that happened to me several times by Fed-Ex. They probably didn't add an apartment complex or messed up the address number. The package basically goes back, then they try to find the correct one. To make it faster, I contacted my seller about the information and they called in to correct my address. Hope that helps, OP.

the seller told me that she was going to ship the item on friday and when i contacted her on friday to ask if she shipped, i didnt get a reply until tuesday with her saying that she had an ER scare on friday so she wasnt able to ship until monday. and then i find out that it is undeliverable as addressed. ahhh! i just want my item :sad: i paid on 10/28 and i still dont have my item. this sucks. but i took your advice and i contacted the seller right now telling her about the status of the package and that she should call in to correct my address. hopefully this gets done soon so i can enjoy my win!

Did you ask her if she correctly wrote your address? When that happened to me, the address on my PP was correct but I always wondered why the seller would incorrectly write it down. Or, you could also contact the delivery system (Fed-Ex, etc) with the tracking number you had and change it yourself. I did that once. Worked and got my box the next day.

Hmm well what delivery service did seller use? I'm not sure if USPS lets the recipient do that. I'm sure they'll request for the other party to call in. GL and hope everything works out for you, OP.

Even the 1800 number? That shucks. I didn't call my local PO or my local FE. I just used the customer services number and they helped a lot but there was a lot of waiting. Call tomorrow and see if that works out.