Undecided! :( - Washed Caviar Or Normal Caviar!! Plz Help..

drunky_krol

on a marathon for 24
Nov 2, 2007
ok FINALLY i think ima go for the pst instead of medallion now my indecision is!!! : wut type of leather:wtf: ?? >> the new washed n so delicate soft caviar or the original caviar that we all know its more durable << sooo ... my real questions are : 1. whats the real difference? :s 2. which one would u girls out here in the chanel world prefer? plz help me figure out my doubts! :shrugs::shrugs:

I just bought a new GST in black leather and I like the matted look better then the shiny leather of the older style. Also the leather bands on the top of the bag are softer so they mold better to your shoulder and stay on better. Now with all that said I dont know how the softer bag will do in time. It's too soon to tell. Good luck...

sorry, not to be OT but are both the washed and original caviar still available for the GST? it's been awhile since i visited my local chanel...

and i think i still prefer the original :smile:

Washed caviar GST's will come in black & white for sure. Washed caviar PST's will come in white, black, orange, pink, and red. Not sure if the GST will also come in those other colors too.

I love the washed caviar. It's hate or love with TPF'ers. The bag just fits so comfortably to me. You can still find the "old" caviar leftover from previous seasons (old as in the OLDER caviar that was shinier and the "newer" old caviar that was matte---before the washed). From what I gather, it's pretty hard to find an old GST with silver hardware.

I called my local Chanel boutiques for the GST in Black Caviar (not the washed one) and they said it is a normal item. The washed caviar is a seasonal item. Unfortunately, neither of these were available in silver hardware =(. Still waiting for mines.

well we have to wait and see if its as durable as supposedly the old caviar was.. so im still undecided :confused1:... ive seen the pst old caviar w/silver hardware bfore the new one came n i can still get it but the washed juz put my doubts on.. so i dont kno.. :crybaby:

Our SA at Saks confirmed that the GST will not be made in the "old" shiny caviar anymore....only matte caviar going forward, so if you like the old caviar, better scoop one up soon!