Uncle Larry has finally joined this site...YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2010
Come on in and say hello to my uncle larry whom just joined the site tonight....Hello....Uncle Larry.....:yahoo::nuts::smile:

:drinks::welcome2:well hmm everybody must be sleeping...zzzzz:tumbleweed::hugs:

Last edited:
Hey....Nataliam1976 ,CobaltBlu, and ksammon look whose here....;):happydance::cool::yahoo:

Hmm me thinks its party time....:nuts::graucho::woohoo::drinks:

Thanks ladies for being so supportive of my uncle larry and encouraging him to join this wonderful site....

And Thank you also to ALL the wonderful ladies whom left well wishes and kind words for him on the kidney disease thread...

Last edited:
fireworks.jpg

fb4wineries.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fireworks.jpg

Originally Posted by UNCLE LARRY Hi there all it's Uncle Larry I have arrived :biggrin::biggrin::smile::smile:

CobaltBlu says,

Love it!!! Welcome again!!

englishlabrocky says,

Umm Im dying over here.......:lolots::roflmfao::roflmfao: I guess Im the resident night owl...whoo whoo whoo...damn we need a night owl for an emoticon...now that would be awesome...Because Im still up and uncle larry is down for the count...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...Thanks for the fireworks pic I immediately started laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face...I did tell him to make sure he proofreads his posts before he posts them...earlier on another thread oh boy lots of errors...LOL...He will be back later on today or in the evening to post again.

Last edited:
Hi Uncle Larry! Welcome!!

Speaking of owls, englishlabrock you should come down and check out the owl box thread in the animals section. I never knew they were such cool creatures and they are up at night! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.