Unboxing my new favorite color bag!:) Sakura bags are in!:)

Nov 14, 2011
Hi guys got this new Prada Saffiano 1BD034 (Petalo)!:smile:
Im super inlove with this color!:smile: Sakura Or Nudish pink are the trend right now !:smile: who else love this color as much as i do!:smile:

Just disappointed with the dustbag, maybe because i got it in an outlet :sad: my other Prada bags seems to have a different dust bag, but they told me this is the only one they provide in the outlet

Got this in the new Prada outlet in Hongkong! They had alot of variants so hard to choose, there are items that are just release a few months ago so its a good outlet!:smile:

20190714_214357.jpg 20190714_214705.jpg 20190714_215728.jpg

Such a cute little thing! Congrats on your purchase. That shade of pink is very nice, not too loud but not boring in the slightest either, perfect for summer.

The dustbag thing amazes me... Like, how much money did they save up exactly by swapping the regular dustbag with this cheap see-through thing? $3.99? I know it's an outlet, but it's still a Prada store, isn't it?

Reactions: whateve
Such a cute little thing! Congrats on your purchase. That shade of pink is very nice, not too loud but not boring in the slightest either, perfect for summer.

The dustbag thing amazes me... Like, how much money did they save up exactly by swapping the regular dustbag with this cheap see-through thing? $3.99? I know it's an outlet, but it's still a Prada store, isn't it?

I agree!:smile: i wonder if we could buy the other dustbag in another Prada Store, the dustbag is too thin, doesnt look like it came from prada from.the quality it has:sad:

Reactions: IntheOcean

I agree!:smile: i wonder if we could buy the other dustbag in another Prada Store, the dustbag is too thin, doesnt look like it came from prada from.the quality it has:sad:
Beautiful color!

But that dustbag, really? It looks exactly like the dustbags they use for some fakes.

Beautiful color! But that dustbag, really? It looks exactly like the dustbags they use for some fakes.

What whateve said :hrmm: I don't know that much about how to tell if a Prada bag is fake, especially when it comes to newer designs, but if I saw that first picture with the bag in a see-through dustbag on eBay, I would've immediately thought it was a fake. I only have one Prada and it's an older one, but the dustbag it came with is thick and soft.

I'm sure they wouldn't sell a dustbag in a store, but I bet there are some one eBay or Poshmark, although their authenticity is dubious. However, you might go into a Prada store - not an outlet, - politely explain the situation to a SA and ask if they could give you a dustbag. I don't know what the usual policy on this type of thing is, but perhaps that might work? Especially if you've already bought from that store before. Or you could buy an unbranded dustbag of acceptable quality. That said, don't let it affect your feelings about the bag itself! Enjoy it!

Hi guys got this new Prada Saffiano 1BD034 (Petalo)!:smile:
Im super inlove with this color!:smile: Sakura Or Nudish pink are the trend right now !:smile: who else love this color as much as i do!:smile:

Just disappointed with the dustbag, maybe because i got it in an outlet :sad: my other Prada bags seems to have a different dust bag, but they told me this is the only one they provide in the outlet

Got this in the new Prada outlet in Hongkong! They had alot of variants so hard to choose, there are items that are just release a few months ago so its a good outlet!:smile:

View attachment 4489296 View attachment 4489297 View attachment 4489298
congrats. color is so beautiful.

Wow! It’s a beautiful bag! I just bought a pink Prada short wallet too... seems it’s the summer colour!

For those who commented on the “cheap-looking” dustbag, sadly, that is the type of dustbags they give at the outlets. It’s definitely not a fake. I bought 1 bag from the outlet and was given this dustbag too, while my boutique bag has a thick yet soft cottony dustbag. Guess having a dustbag is better than none.

Anyway enjoy your pink bag!

Reactions: whateve