Unbelievable Hermes Scarf Auction!

And the price was relatively tame up until the end.

People pay that kind of money for art and designer clothing all the time when you think about it. Those items are just as prone to destruction as a scarf.

And that Madison Ave. scarf ,in particular, is a work of art.

Apparently scarf collectors have been quoted refering to their scarf collection as their retirement savings plan..

Jokingly or not, I think I prefer more traditional ways of retirement investing. And I prefer to actually wear my scarves

^^both good points, tods....its a sad thing to think of a scarf languishing for years in its box, only to be photographed, sold and then put away again by the new owner.....

GF!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Your new avatar is precious!

^^Well, I ratted madam papin out to ebay for excessive shipping charges and copyright violations using Hermes photos, and I also ratted her out to Hermes for stealing their photos right off the website.

I serioously doubt she has the items in her possession, she probably orders them from Hermes if she makes a sale.

She is asking $1250 for enamel bracelets and using Hermes photos to do it. What a whack job.

Plus, its unfair to good sellers, like you cyn, and so many others who actually photograph their items and charge reasonable prices. SHAME!!!!

Surprisingly, I do feel better.
Using option 3 in my signature, you can report her and rant in the box all you want!