Unable to Find My Old Posts

I noticed the search function is not working for me at all today.
you're probably searching for something that didn't exist or was never discussed in 2007.

If I search for something that existed after 2007, I get NO RESULTS
Image 9-30-23 at 4.32 PM.jpeg

but when searching for something that did exist in 2007 & was discussed, the results come up but only from 2007

Image 9-30-23 at 4.32 PM.jpeg

Oddly enough, searching for SPEEDY in the LV forum brings up results like clicking on my own POSTS -- a few current posts, then it jumps to 2007

Image 9-30-23 at 4.37 PM.jpeg

I noticed this was going on a few days ago. Just had another look and it's still not been repaired. I use the search post function a LOT and clearly, I'm not alone. Has @Vlad gone on vacation from tPF or something? I noticed he's not responded to this post at all.

Reactions: iluvmybags
you're probably searching for something that didn't exist or was never discussed in 2007.

If I search for something that existed after 2007, I get NO RESULTS
View attachment 5867985

but when searching for something that did exist in 2007 & was discussed, the results come up but only from 2007

View attachment 5867986

Oddly enough, searching for SPEEDY in the LV forum brings up results like clicking on my own POSTS -- a few current posts, then it jumps to 2007

View attachment 5867989
I searched for Malachite in titles only, anywhere on the entire forum (was originally searching just VCA, made it broader, still no results)

I assume index is still being rebuilt since more than 12 hours later and search results are still limited. :sweatdrop:
Seems to be going really slow
Last night most recent results were 2008. This morning its 2011. At that rate, may not be fully functional for 3-4 more days

I assume index is still being rebuilt since more than 12 hours later and search results are still limited. :sweatdrop:

Seems to be going really slow
Last night most recent results were 2008. This morning its 2011. At that rate, may not be fully functional for 3-4 more days

Unfortunately, the indexer needs to crunch through a metric boatload of data, and I massively underestimated the time it would take. We're about 60% done.