Um... Not an Alma

kahluamilk

i want...!
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Hmmm...this is really funny, cuz the seller's chinese (and so am i), so i kinda understand what he/she's trying to say...If I do a word-by-word translation, i think "suddenness wonderment" really means a 'surprise gift'. Ya...this person has gotta brush up on his English!

CEC.LV4eva said:
Hmmm...this is really funny, cuz the seller's chinese (and so am i), so i kinda understand what he/she's trying to say...If I do a word-by-word translation, i think "suddenness wonderment" really means a 'surprise gift'. Ya...this person has gotta brush up on his English!

I'm chinese and I still don't see how "suddenness wonderment" = surprise gift? :blink::amuse:

Description The bag is 100% brand new and never used with it's original tag still attached and comes with it's original dust bag.

Monogram Multicolore canvas and natural cowhide

Monogram Multicolore is a creation of Takashi Murakami for Louis Vuitton

measurements are with the drawstrings fully expanded; actual size will be slightly smaller or bigger, depending on how gathered the sides are

he must e very lost........its not even a MC...

Irissy said:
I'm chinese and I still don't see how "suddenness wonderment" = surprise gift? :blink::amuse:

suddenness=something abrupt, like a surprize
wonderment=makes you curious of what it is, like a gift...

It's kinda hard to explain when the Purse Forum doesn't allow languages other than English to be expressed here... But i'm just assuming that 'surprise gift' is what the seller's trying to say...:biggrin: Perhaps someone with some spare cash can try winning the bid and tell us in the end? lol

CEC.LV4eva said:
suddenness=something abrupt, like a surprize
wonderment=makes you curious of what it is, like a gift...

It's kinda hard to explain when the Purse Forum doesn't allow languages other than English to be expressed here... But i'm just assuming that 'surprise gift' is what the seller's trying to say...:biggrin: Perhaps someone with some spare cash can try winning the bid and tell us in the end? lol

Oohhhh.. ok... thanks!! I see it now. :biggrin:;)