Ulysse sizes?

To the best of my knowledge there are three sizes. CB has the smallest. I have a medium and SoCal's new one is the largest. They only come in Togo leather but there are a multitude of colors. Notebook/Agenda..same!

Hope that Helps!

The lined paper isn't like a notebook lined.
There is a card that has lines that you stick under a blank piece of paper.
There are tons of choices in color combos for non-lined paper.

I LOVE MY ULYSSES!

The lined paper isn't like a notebook lined.
There is a card that has lines that you stick under a blank piece of paper.
There are tons of choices in color combos for non-lined paper.

I LOVE MY ULYSSES!

Sorry to be dense, but does this mean you can different colors of paper for the Ulysse? I think this is my next purchase, so I want to know before going into the heady atmosphere of the boutique. THANKS!

Liz, the measurements are as follows:

TPM: 4.5" x 4"
PM: 6.25" x 5"
MM: 9" x 7.25"

There are a wide variety of inserts for the PM aside from the usual paper inserts in white or colored; there are also business card inserts, photo inserts, or the travel inserts which I have pictured--indexed and lined sections and paper for travel as well as two pockets for tickets, misc. papers, etc. HTH! :smile:

Attachments

• CIMG2953.jpg
    CIMG2953.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9,223
  • CIMG2958.jpg
    CIMG2958.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8,973
Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Orchids...Do you know if multiple inserts are available for the MM? I asked at LV, but they only had the blank paper w/ lined paper card that TRL referred to...and a colored paper insert...

SoCal, did your MM insert come w/that little lined sheet that you put behind the blank pages? That helps a little, although I still prefer ruled pages as well!

I'd like to put a "plug" in here for the Ulysse. I have the PM size which I keep in my purse and the MM size which I use to take notes in business meetings. I can't tell you how much I love having that beautiful leather and yummy paper in front of me when I am in a stressful meeting. I get such pleasure from it. I have the little dog bookmark on it, too. The whole thing just makes me smile!!

Ulysse2.jpg

The spiral area is a perfect place to store a pen.
Ulysse4.jpg

The dog bookmark is handy to have. And the paper is sooo nice!
Ulysse5.jpg

SoCal, did your MM insert come w/that little lined sheet that you put behind the blank pages? That helps a little, although I still prefer ruled pages as well!

I did...but the lines are a bit narrow for "scrawling" during a meeting... I also see myself losing the lined sheet...LOL...

Kallie...exactly what I was thinking...that Ulysse MM would be great for the office...